Always at handRedis Desktop Manager is a GUI app available for macOS, Windows and all Linux flavours.
Clouds readyRedis Desktop Manager works with Amazon ElastiCache, Microsoft Azure Redis Cache and Redis Labs.
Memory Analyzer includedAnalyse your redis-server memory usage with RDM and remove obsolete data with bulk removal.
Supports Advanced tunnelingRDM supports TLS, SSH and TLS-over-SSH tunneling for easy and secure access to any redis-server.
Redis Desktop Manager (aka RDM) — offers you an easy-to-use GUI to access your Redis databases and perform some basic operations:
- View keys as a tree
- CRUD keys
- Analyse memory usage for entire DB or for selected namespace in tree-view (redis-server >= 4.0 is required)
- List connected clients, Pub/Sub channels and Slow log commands
- Execute commands via shell
Redis Desktop Manager allows to perform bulk operations which simplifies developer daily routines:
- Copy data between databases (copy data from production env to dev env for debugging or migrate your project to another cloud provider)
- Import data from RDB files - you can easily split data from large rdb files to multiple smaller redis-servers or import only subset of data
- Set TTL for multiple keys
- Delete keys matching glob-pattern
Want to know more?