Always at handRedis Desktop Manager is a GUI app available for macOS, iPadOS, Windows and all Linux flavours.
Clouds readyRedis Desktop Manager works with Amazon ElastiCache, Microsoft Azure Redis Cache and Redis Labs.
Memory Analyzer includedAnalyse your redis-server memory usage with RDM and remove obsolete data with bulk removal.
Supports Advanced tunnelingRDM supports TLS, SSH and TLS-over-SSH tunneling for easy and secure access to any redis-server.
Redis Desktop Manager (aka RDM) — offers you an easy-to-use GUI to access your Redis databases and perform some basic operations:
- View keys as a tree
- CRUD keys
- Analyse memory usage for entire DB or for selected namespace in tree-view (redis-server >= 4.0 is required)
- List connected clients, Pub/Sub channels and Slow log commands
- Execute commands via shell
Redis Desktop Manager allows to perform bulk operations which simplifies developer daily routines:
- Copy data between databases (copy data from production env to dev env for debugging or migrate your project to another cloud provider)
- Import data from RDB files - you can easily split data from large rdb files to multiple smaller redis-servers or import only subset of data
- Set TTL for multiple keys
- Delete keys matching glob-pattern
Want to know more?